Why Should You Rent From Miller & Company Property Management?
One of the most important factors to consider when selecting a home to lease is the ability of your landlord to provide you with prompt, professional residential services. Miller & Company has been the standard of excellence in residential property management since 1981. Check out our services and credentials. We have a wide selection of rental properties throughout the Greater Salt Lake Area area. We take pride in our professional services and have many happy customers. Most of our tenants extend their lease with us beyond the initial lease term, many for years.
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and by appointment on Saturday. We respond to emergency requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your deposits are safe with us and are 100% refundable. We follow the Utah State Division of Real Estate rules for holding and accounting for security and other deposits.
When renting from Miller & Company you are renting homes owned by responsible property owners. Maintenance requests will be dealt with in a timely and professional manner. You can also submit an online maintenance request with the click of a button.
We offer online rent payments giving you the flexibility to pay your rent from home at no additional cost to you. This provides a convenient and secure way to make your payments.
We can provide a verification of rental payment history to help you establish or re-establish your good credit.
Miller & Company is large enough to provide the best services available, yet small enough to care about each of our customers. You will enjoy becoming part of our family of satisfied customers.
We need the following in order to process an application:
- $35 application fee due for each Adult (person 18 and older)
- Applicants must provide proof of employment and/or income. (1 month current paystubs)
- Photo I.D.
- Full deposit in order to hold the property.
- Fully completed, signed Application by all Adults.
- Signed Release Form
Our application process may take 24-48 hours. If your application is denied, you will receive your deposit back, however, if you are approved and you fail to enter into a lease agreement, your deposit will be forfeited for the benefit of the owner.
Please also make sure that the application fee, deposit and/or rent are submitted in three separate payments.
An application is considered complete when we have received an application filled out by each individual 18 and over who will be living at the property along with photo identification and the $35 application fee for each person. We run one application at a time. If we receive more than one application for the same property we will run the applications in the order received.
An application will not be approved until any and all additional requests for information are received.
The first qualified and approved applicant with a full deposit will be placed in the property.
- Applicants must provide proof of employment and/or income.
- Applicants must have an income of three times the monthly rent.
- Applicants must have good rental references.
- All credit will be approved or denied on a case by case basis based on the discretion of Miller & Company Property Management.
- Applicants applying with a cosigner will be accepted on a case by case basis at the discretion of Miller & Company Property Management.
- Applicants must not be a convicted sex offender.
- Applicants who have been convicted of other criminal acts will be approved or denied at the discretion of Miller & Company Property Management.
- Applicants must not have been previously evicted.
False, inaccurate, or misleading information on your application is grounds for denial. Make sure your paperwork is as accurate as possible.